Top Ten Tuesdays are hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, in which you have to post your top ten favourites of a certain topic. This weeks topic is Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island.
These are going to be in no particular order…
1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter: Film or Book version, Hermione is kick ass, and after the way she took control when looking for horcruxes, she is someone you would
want need with you. Especially if she brought her bag with her.
2. Kvothe from The Kingkiller Chronicles: Being on an island could get pretty boring. Having been brought up as part of the Edema Ruh, travelling preformers, Kvothe would provide vital enterainment on the island, with his stories and playing.
3. and 4. Will from The Infernal Devices and Jace from The Mortal Instruments: You never know what dangers may appear on an island. If they can easily kill demon, whatever appears would be no match for Will or Jace. Plus their sarcasm would provide ample comedy for everyone.
5. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games: Armed with a bow, and her knowledge of traps and herb lore, she would be able to catch animals for food for everyone.
6. Capitan Hook from Peter Pan: With magic a boat could be made (over even by hand), but what is a boat without it’s capt’n?
7. Percy Jackson: Being the son of Poseidon, he is able to control the water, making it even easier to navigate and move the boat. Even better, he would be able to communicate with animals to help us.
8. Tyrion Lanister from Game of Thrones: I would want him their for his witty (and often inappropriate) conversations. Underestimated, I think he would be a good leader, with a plan. Plus, he loves books, so there would be plenty to talk about.
I’m going to have to cheat a bit, and leave it at 8, as I couldn’t think of anyone else to bring!
See how you get on – Who would you take with you?