Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Bookish Problems”
- I don’t have enough space! I have books everywhere – my shelves are all full up. There are piles in my wardrobe. There’s a piles at home and uni. Don’t even look in our attick…
- I don’t have enough book marks. I’m really bad with bookmarks – I use anything I can find. Currently tissue (it’s clean, promise!) and a receipt.
- I want to read everything at the same time. I currently have five books on the go. That’s right, five!
- Not enough time. I guess this links in with three. I also get reeeeally tired, and start reading, but decide I would prefer just to sleep.
- I’m sick of text books. I’m currently writing my research project, and I’m completely snowed under with text books. They suck the fun out of reading.
- I get easily distracted by new books. I’ll be reading a book, and a new book that I am excited for comes out, and I will begin reading that.
- I get lost. I won’t read for a while, and when I come back I have no idea what is going on.
- Having to wait for the next book in a series. I am looking at you George R R Martin and Scott Lynch.
- I can’t re-read books. I just remember too much.
- Authors who do something that you really wish they didn’t. Fan pleasers and authors who aren’t sure where there book is going. Very frustrating.