Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books In My To Be Read Pile For Summer”
It’s been a while, but summer is my time to read! These are all books that I have bought and are ready to be (hopefully) read this summer!
- Gathering Darkness – Book Three in the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jedd Kinney – My year four’s were obsessed with this book.
- Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth – I won this on goodreads ages ago!
- The Minaturist by Jessie Burton
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (no spoilers, please!)
- The First Fifteen Lives of Henry August by clare North – I bought this around Christmas time, whoops.
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- A Dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish
- How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
- The rest of the Game of Thrones books.