So the lovely Lauren over at driftinglexi nominated me for this award! Thaaaaaaanks! She puts up lots of great book reviews and awesome nail art stuff (among other things!) So go check her out! Her are her answers to the questions she was asked for this award. This is a little bit like the Liebester Award, so here are my answers to that.
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. Have you ever been to a concert, if so which was your first?
I have been to many! Most recently was either Ed Sheeran or Rise Against (they were around the same time, so I forget which was first). The first concert I went to was One Big Sunday, which was a free music thing that used to be hosted by Radio One on Sundays, and it would be in different locations each weekend. I seem to remember seeing S-Club, Wheetus and Shaggy. My memory may be wrong! The first “proper” concert I saw was The Sugarbabes for a friends birthday, in Rochester Castle!
2. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
I don’t usually watch TV, I watch Netflix or boxsets, I occasionally have it on in the background. Currently in the background my mum has Corrie on, but I last purposefully watched The Mentalist (boxset) and Big Bang Theory (TV) which I had annoyingly already seen.
3. Name three things which make you happy.
In no particular order: Sunshine, My doggy and My boyfriend.
4. What is your favourite thing about summer?
Being able to sit outside in the sunshine, near the river, and reading.
5. Spots or stripes?
6. What are you currently reading?
Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
7. What movie are you next looking forward to being released?
I really want to see Inside Out which has just been released, but I’m looking forward to Finding Dory whenever it’s released!
8. Do you wear jewellery of any kind?
I have a tragus piercing which is never taken out. I usually have a pair of danlgy earrings, and I have a link chain bracelet. I normally wear my D&G watch (18th Birthday present) but it’s battery’s have just died 😦
9. For how long have you been blogging?
Just over a year?
10. What is your favourite fizzy/soft drink?
Lemonade and Lime Cordial.
11. How many languages can you speak? What are they?
I can’t speak as many as I should be able to! English is my first language. I learnt welsh in primary school, but can only remember numbers and simple phrases. I learnt French for three years, and Spanish for seven. I can definitely speak more Spanish than any other language. Unfortunately, it’s a case where I don’t use it, so I have forgotten most of it. We also learnt a bit of Mandarin and some children attempted to teach me some Polish, but I am awful at both!
I’m sorry it any of you have been nominated before! Hopefully you enjoy answering my questions 🙂
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite place?
- What hobbies do you do?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could recommend 1 film, 1 book and 1 TV series, what would they be?
- What would be your ideal holiday destination?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Do you remember your dreams? If so, what was your last one about?
- Do you have a bucket list? If yes, and you would have to pick ONE thing only that could happen in the very foreseeable future, which one would it be?
- What is your greatest achievement to date?
I look forward to reading your answers! 😀