I really like reading people’s answers to the awards they are given as I like to learn a little bit more at about them. So when I read through TheLiteraryCounsellor‘s answers I was very surprised, and delighted, to see that I had be nominated! So thank you ever so much, and I really enjoyed reading your facts!
The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original and add to the blogging community.
- Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Send said award to seven (or how ever many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses.
- Tell those lucky people that you’ve done this and give em’ the rules.
7 Random Things:
- I can wiggle my baby toe separate to the rest of my toes. On both feet.
- I’m not very arty, but I love making things, especially collages. I’ve just ordered 150 photos to make a university collage. The remaining ones are to go into my scrap book. A few years ago I made a pack of playing cards into a present of “52 things I Love About You”
- I love doing a circus skill called poi. I recently took them into my summer camp for circus week and taught the children some moves. When I was younger I used to do it in local parks and would usually end up with an audience.
- I adore Harry Potter and have done since I was little. I still have my reading record from when I was in year two and I started reading The Philosopher’s Stone. I now own all the books, two wands, a scarf, berty botts, a chocolate frog, a personalised letter and a butterbeer mug (among other things)! I have been to the studio tour twice (with every intention to go again!) I was over the moon when I was able to open the doors to the Grand Hall on my birthday – I spent the entire time walking around with a big grin on my face!
- I also love Alice in Wonderland, and own the giant version of the Cheshire cat from the Disney store. I like to call him Cheshy.
- I love photos. I have a few photo albums, but prefer photos to be on display. My entire room is covered in them: I have lots of photo frames, collages and photos stuck on the wall.
- Last Christmas a roof fell on me. I was fine! Shock held off the pain for the day, meaning I was in agony the next day, which wasn’t great as I was driving 250 miles to Wales!
- Katie at sherlockianbooklover
- Tanya at readrunstudy
- Leah at Theperksofbeingabookworm
- Lauren at driftinglexi
- Becca at Beccaandbooks
- RJ at HeirofRavenclaw
- Becky at Blogsofabookaholic