Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught X”. We have chosen Fantasy!
Many of our choices would be the same, so we chose 5 different books each 🙂
- Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling (All of them!)
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Lies of Loche Lamora by Scott Lynch
- The Falling Kingdom by Morgan Rhodes
- The Riyria Revelations by Michael J Sullivan
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien
- The Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski
- The Magician’s Guild Trilogy by Trudi Canavan
- Game of Thrones by George R R Martin
- The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix
- Disc World series by Terry Pratchett.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas