Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Characters You Just Didn’t Click With”.
We found this a tricky topic, so we combined our hatred of character’s together.
Emily and Daz’s Choices
- Joffrey from Game of Thrones by George R R Martin – He was a little, spoilt bastard. Literally and metaphorically.
- Ahmann Jardir from The Desert Spear by Peter V Brett – He arrogance was the main thing that frustrated Daz, to the point where he no longer wanted to read the series.
- Bran from Game of Thrones by George R R Martin – Can he do something? Anything? Emily skipped/skim read most of Bran’s chapters because they were so droll.
- Bella Swan from Twilight by Stephany Meyers – Can she be any more whiny?
- Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling – I don’t think this one needs any explanation!
- Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – Daz disliked her because she just needs to accept who she is! Quit complaining about your love triangle and get on with being kick ass.
- Frodo from The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien – Another whiny, deeply frustrating character. We all know the true hero is Sam. You go Sam!
- Eureka from Tear Drop by Lauren Kate – The character who thinks it’s weird that she’s being stalked. But then changes her mind because he’s handsome -_- and don’t get me started on her name!
- Clary from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare – Does this girl use her eyes? She needs to go to SpecSavers because she’s blind to EVERYTHING that has ever occurred in her life. Including her mum’s best friend being a werewolf…
What characters frustrated you?