Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016″.
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes Collection by Arthur Conan Doyle – I began it at the beginning of 2015 with the intention of completing it during the year. I got 87% of the way through! I had to put it down as I kept guessing the ending.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas – I actually pre-ordered this book. I never pre-order anything! I got about 40 pages in and realised I had no idea what was going on. I went to re-start and got distracted.
- To read a classic – I try and do this each year. I failed last year, having not completed Sherlock Holmes or The Grimm Fairy Tails. I intent to complete Sherlock Holmes in 2016 along with The Secret Garden.
- Game of Thrones by George R R Martin – I own all the books. I have seen all of the TV series. I own a stupid amount of merch. Have I read them all? Nope. I have only managed the first book. Lets see if we get through any of them this Summer!
- To get above 70% feedback on my NetGallery – I requested more books than I could read! I managed to get it up to over 50% this summer, and then went and requested more… I would like to get it over 70% by the end of the year.
- To read the Black Guard Series by A J Smith.
- To read at least a crime book – recommendations would be great!
- To read To Kill a Mockingbird and it’s sequel.
- To branch out into another children’s book series. One that isn’t by Roald Dahl, Michael Morpurgo or David Walliams.
- To actually finish reading a series!
What are your resolutions?