In my attempt to be healthier, I bought myself a Breville blender to make fruit smoothies.
So far, I’ve been having one everyday for breakfast. I was a little worried that I would be too lazy to make one everyday, or that there would be too much washing up, but they’re surprisingly quick and easy to make. It’s blended straight into the bottle, so there’s no excess smoothie or extra containers to wash up.
I thought I would share some of my favourite concoctions so far!
- Strawberries, cherries, raspberries and cranberry juice.
- Kiwi, apple, green grapes and vanilla yogurt.
- Strawberries, cherries, banana and cherry yogurt.
- Mango, passion fruit, banana and natural yogurt.
- Mango, passion fruit and orange juice.
- Mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants and blackberries), fresh cherries, natural yogurt and vanilla extract.
I decided against posting up pictures of them, as some (mainly the green ones) don’t look as yummy as they taste!
I’ve also just bought the innocent smoothie book – so I cannot wait to get started on some of their yummy recipes.
Do you have a favourite smoothie recipe I should try?
Are there any yummy vegetable smoothie recipes you know?