Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is a freebie week, so I have decided to go for “Top Ten Books To Read If You’re In The Mood For A Quick And Easy Read.″
- Any book by Sarah Dessen – My personal favourites are This Lullaby and Just Listen. The Truth About Forever is meant to be very good.
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett – As far as classics go, this one is very easy to read and incredibly enjoyable.
- One by Sarah Crossan – about two conjoined twins, written in free verse, this is an incredibly uplifting and inspiring story about their two separate lives together.
- The Selection Series by Kiera Cass – Being British, I have never seen The Bachelor but apparently it is similar to that? Either way, you will become addicted.
- FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell – About Cath and her identical twin’s, Wren, university life. It focuses on Cath, who hides away and writes FanFic.
- The Rosie Project by Greame Simsion – I adored this book! Don Tilman is not wired for social rituals, so he going to find his wife through logic and a series of questionnaires.
- Sabriel by Garth Nix – A girl on a quest to find her father by battling the dead.
- The Statistical Probablility of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith – A light, summer read about falling in love at first sight.
- Not If I See You First by Eric Lindsrom – About Park, a blind girl, who looses her father. The book focuses on her friendships and relationships.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhode – This is my favourite series at the moment. Flicking between different points of view, we see how people within the kingdoms of Mystica act as war is approaching.
What are your favourite quick and easy reads?