Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is a freebie week, so I have decided to go for “Top Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While”
- Harry Potter Series – I adore these. ADORE. But I have been holding off talking about them because when I do, it can be a little full on!
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy) by Steig Larsson – I really enjoyed these books. They were some of the first crime books I read and just opened the doors to others. They were really good, unlike many others, I couldn’t predict who did it early on.
- Trudi Canavan books – I love Trudi Canavan books! I cannot recommend them enough… except I don’t speak about them very often as many people haven’t read them!
- Sabriel by Garth Nix – They’re amazing,
everyone should read them but I don’t tell people enough.
- The Witcher by Andresz Sapkowski – Better than Harry Potter and Game of Thrones.
- Strike the Blood – a manga series. I don’t read manga enough as most of it is really annoying but this one really drew me in.
- Skull Duggery Pleasant by Dereck Landy
- Red Wall books by Brian Jacques- I haven’t encouraged anyone to read these but I love them
- Disk World Series by Terry Pratchett
What books are on your list?
Have you read any of ours?