Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. This week’s topic is a freebie week, so I have decided to go for “Top Ten Reasons To Go To the Harry Potter Studio Tour″
I’m going for the third time this summer (the day before I see the play!) so I thought it would be fitting to tempt you all into going (possibly, like me, again!)
- The doors to the great hall – go when it’s quiet, or your birthday, and you get to open them!
- The concept art – it’s amazing. It’s so interesting to see people’s ideas of the characters and scenes before they cast everyone and made all the props.
- The train – New edition, it’s shiny!
- The props and sets – I loved the Weasley’s house and seeing the knitting needles move and the Death Eaters masks.
- The shop – be prepared to take lots of money and spend it all.
- Finding the names on the wand boxes – We found all of the big names.
- Butterbeer – The taste isn’t for everyone but the glass makes a great orange juice mug. Apparently they have butterbeer ice cream now?
- Diagon Alley – just wow. We went at Halloween too where they had Death Eaters patrolling up and down.
- The castle – phenomenal. Both plain and in the snow. The detail is simply incredible.
- It’s freaking magical!
Bonus: They give you a badge if its your birthday 😀
Have you been or are you going?
What was your favourite part?