I survived my first year of teaching! Huzzah! I’m now going to sleep, eat, drink, read, repeat. for the next 6 weeks.
I recently bought two little gerbils (Harry and Aerys) so I can spend some time treating them.
I have a huge amount planned for Summer and I plan on telling you about lots of it (if you’re interested!):
- Harry Potter Studio Tour (third time!)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play
- Reading Festival
- Sunset Safari at ZSL London Zoo
- Aladdin the Musical
- Ground Hog Day play.
I also have a huge pile for books that I have bought since Christmas and am yet to read:
- Age of Myth (The Legends of the First Empire #1) by Michael J Sullivan.
- Hitman Anders and the Meaning of It All by Jonas Jonasson
- A Book of Spirit and Theieves (Spirits and Thieves #1) by Morgan Rhodes.
- The Darkest Magic (Spirits and Thieves #2) by Morgan Rhodes.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (#1) by Sarah J Maas.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J Maas.
- Black Butler Vol. 3 by Yana Toboso
- Twelve Kings (The Song of Shattered Sands #1) by Bradley P Beaulieu
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices) by Cassandra Clare
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Alice in the Country of Hearts Vol3 by QuinRose
In addition to my current TBR pile.
Have you been/done any of the things I’m planning on doing?
Have you read any of my Summer book? Where should I begin?!