Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. It’s a great way to learn more about the bloggers you follow and to find lots of new books. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books That Have Been On Your TBR List From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven’t Read Yet”
Books that I’ve owned for over three years that I still haven’t read…
- How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish
- Life of Pi by Yan Martel
- One Plus One by JoJo Moyes
- I Am A Cat by Natsume Sóseki
- Bird Song by Sabastian Faulks
What makes it worse is that I took the photo above of the books on my bedside table TBR pile two years ago and I still haven’t read any of them!
What books are on your TBR list?