Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and invite everyone to share their answers. It’s a great way to learn more about the bloggers you follow and to find lots of new books. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Villains”
Emily, Daz and Alex’s Choices:
- Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling.
- Iago from Othello by William Shakespear.
- Miss Trunchbull from Matilda by Roald Dahl.
- Bill Sikes from Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- White Witch from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S.Lewis
- Kerrigor from Sabriel by Garth Nix
- Rience from The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski
Who are your top villains?