I found this fun tag on Jenn, Eden and Caitlyn’s blog Thrice Read. Check out their post here.
So this tag, you are supposed to check off the bookish things that you are guilty of.
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
Oh I am so guilty of this! I have 26 unread books on my Netgalley shelf and at least 2 physical ARCs.
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I’m on 70% *smug face*
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ✔
I’ve found a couple where I’ve done this and I’ve ended up either doing a mini review, or completely blagging it.
- Folded down the page of a book ✔
I do this on my non-fiction books, never on my fiction babies.
- Accidentially spilled on a book ✔
There are quite a few books with tea stains and a couple have been dropped in the bath…
- DNF a book this year ✔
Kind of. I have every intention of coming back and reading 1984 and Perfume but just wasn’t loving either of them.
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No, I usually tell myself that I will read it eventually.
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
Mainly when I’m meant to be planning or sleeping.
- Skim read a book ✔
Yes. Turns out I enjoy dialogue. If it’s more than 2 pages without dialogue I begin to skim read.
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
No 🙂 I always set it around 50ish but I mainly look at the pages rather than number of books.
- Borrowed a book and not returned it ✔
Accidently. I borrowed about 7 books from a friend at once. I returned 6 of them and we both assumed that I had returned the 7th. I found it when I was packing everything for Uni.
- Broke a book buying ban ✔
Again, half. I’, very good at restraining myself from buying books. Netgalley on the other hand…
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Yes… especially 3* and 5* books. 3* can be quite so-so while 5* I’m trying to think of either something new to say or how to write it without completely fan-girling.
- Wrote in a book you were reading ✔
All the time in highschool and uni. I have post-it-notes and tabs for my fiction books.
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ✔
When I first started using Goodreads I would forget all the time. Now I’m pretty good at adding everything.
HOW DID YOU DO ON THE BOOKISH NAUGHTY LIST? LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW.